Developers extol Exit 10’s potential
Tourism bucks to aid park
Democrats organized, ready for convention
NE Park to get $500,000 gift
City, county getting 911 backup
- Developers extol Exit 10’s potential - 11:46 pm
- Tourism bucks to aid park - 5:06 pm
- Democrats organized, ready for convention - 3:35 pm
- NE Park to get $500,000 gift - 7:38 am
- Charter school interest sought - 3:04 pm
- City, county getting 911 backup - 12:33 pm
- St. Pauls to enforce garbage rule - 9:28 pm
- Democrats try Saturday to get some traction - 4:07 pm
- Parkton Democrats meet Saturday - 11:08 am
- County recognized for financial excellence - 8:01 am
- Pet adoption set for Saturday - 10:23 am
- ‘There will be another disaster’ - 8:01 am
- SeHealth chair scolds board - 5:46 pm
- Tribe, FEMA sign pact - 1:00 pm
- Godwin high on recognition - 2:01 pm
- County will again consider pipeline’s permit request - 7:23 am
- New DOT drops Red Springs bypass - 6:41 pm
- BB&T branch closing Friday - 12:15 pm
- DOT seeks input on highway play - 10:52 am
- Stein outlines plan for dealing with budget cuts - 4:36 pm
- Matthew 25 nears groundbreaking - 4:19 pm
- The church deals with controversy - 3:45 pm
- Democrats reboot, set convention date - 3:22 pm
- Tribe will hold special election if Locklear exits - 12:04 pm
- Red Springs fire chief takes on more duties - 8:35 pm
County recognized for financial excellence
LUMBERTON — Kellie Blue, a Robeson County assistant county manager and the county’s longtime finance director, says that it takes teamwork...
Pet adoption set for Saturday
LUMBERTON — Franny’s Friends has scheduled a pet adoption for 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at Petsense.Kittens, cats, puppies and dogs will ...
‘There will be another disaster’
LUMBERTON — Lumberton can expect another disaster similar to Hurricane Matthew.That was the message given to Lumberton City Council Wednesday by...
SeHealth chair scolds board
LUMBERTON — School board members sat quietly Tuesday as they were scolded by the chairman of the Southeastern Healthcare board of trustees and o...
Tribe, FEMA sign pact
PEMBROKE — The chairman of the Lumbee Tribe of North Carolina called Monday’s signing of a partnership agreement between his tribe, the Fe...
Godwin high on recognition
PEMBROKE — After a visit last week to the White House, the chairman of the Lumbee Tribe of North Carolina is ready to put a timetable on federal...
Playing with an edge
RED SPRINGS — Whether he’s snatching rebounds, diving on loose balls, or powering his way to the basket, Eric Graham is relentless on the ...
Fairmont boys stay perfect, Lady Mustangs bounce back
Williams posts double-double as Fairmont boys stay perfectBehind a double-double from Alshaquan Williams, the Fairmont boys basketball team claimed an...
UNC beats Wake despite poor shooting
CHAPEL HILL — North Carolina got away with Marcus Paige having one of his lowest-scoring games because Brice Johnson came through with one of hi...
Pirates, Rams win wrestling events
LUMBERTON — Robeson County had all three of its wrestling teams in action on Wednesday night, with Lumberton and Purnell Swett earning top honor...
Rising to the occasion
ROWLAND — With his team facing a deficit heading into the fourth quarter, Red Springs coach Steve Sinclair pulled his starting guards to the sid...
McGirt off to best start of PGA Tour career
William McGirt is off to the best start of his PGA Tour career as he continues his sixth full season.Despite a lack of practice and time away from the...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
(tap to edit)...
Summer programs booming at the library
Summer reading is booming at the library. All ages can “Build a Better World” through reading. Come into your local branch of Robeson Coun...
Locally produced grape ice cream has become a favorite cold treat during Lumbee Homecoming
PEMBROKE — Even the family that makes and sells grape ice cream doesn’t know exactly why it’s such a big deal during Lumbee Homecomi...
Lumberton leaders plan day of encouragement and rejuvenation
LUMBERTON — A City-Wide Rejuvenation Day in Lumberton will be held from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m. on Aug. 12 at the Raymond B. Pennington Athletic Co...
Amanda Kaye Powers and Aaron Bradley Meares were married on June 24.The couple exchanged vows at the home of Richard and Lenore Taylor in Lumberton. P...
Jeff Little Trio set to perform July 29 at the Sunrise Theater in Southern Pines
SOUTHERN PINES — Imagine for a moment, if you will, the first time you witnessed the incomparable musicianship of the traditional-Americana lege...