Robeson officials watch as GenX threat looms
Man severely injured in shooting at hotel
Maxton’s fiscal health improves by $200K
Democrats on decline, unaffiliated surging in Robeson
Schools get $2.6M from Golden LEAF
- View Story - 5:06 pm
- Two men critical injured in shooting - 8:23 pm
- Business major makes time for service - 9:23 am updated: 9:12 pm.
- Gunman robs Family Dollar - 6:13 pm
- The Robesonian’s Matthew coverage honored - 9:39 am
- Robeson officials watch as GenX threat looms - 3:37 pm updated: 2:42 pm.
- Man severely injured in shooting at hotel - 9:41 am
- Maxton’s fiscal health improves by $200K - 8:01 am
- Democrats on decline, unaffiliated surging in Robeson - 3:56 pm
- Fairmont police ID hit-and-run victim - 6:02 pm updated: 6:06 pm.
- Rain falls on county fair’s last day - 6:54 pm
- Weight maintenance should be holiday goal - 3:13 pm updated: 10:12 am.
- Schools get $2.6M from Golden LEAF - 8:19 pm
- Southside Ashpole among final 4 for state takeover - 7:29 pm
- Funds approved to finish rehab work - 4:05 pm
- Body found in Fairmont, police suspect hit-and-run - 3:09 pm
- Puerto Rico resident asks Red Springs to help her country - 9:31 pm
- Governor needs helping hands for Matthew rebuild - 10:17 pm
- FEMA puts freeze on Matthew aid because of Harvey, Irma - 4:41 pm
- FEMA puts freeze on Matthew aid because of Harvey, Irma - 4:38 pm
- County to get update on recovery - 8:26 am
- Dominion denies plans for pipeline to extend to SC - 3:59 pm
- Officials told Matthew aid too slow - 9:31 pm
- Petsense raising money for Franny’s Friends - 4:15 pm
- Matthew feedback sought tonigh - 5:01 pm
Fairmont police ID hit-and-run victim
FAIRMONT — Fairmont police have the identity of the person whose body was found last week beside a roadway, and say the person died after being ...
Rain falls on county fair’s last day
LUMBERTON — The 10-day run of the annual Robeson Regional Agricultural Fair had perfect weather — almost.“We almost made it,” ...
Weight maintenance should be holiday goal
The holiday season is upon us, and as we know those calories never take time off.There are so many tasks to complete during the holiday season, and wi...
Schools get $2.6M from Golden LEAF
LUMBERTON — More than $3 million is coming to Robeson County to fund Hurricane Matthew recovery efforts, with the biggest chunk going to the cou...
Southside Ashpole among final 4 for state takeover
ROWLAND — Southside Ashpole Elementary School is one of four schools remaining as candidates for inclusion in the Innovative School District, a ...
Funds approved to finish rehab work
LUMBERTON — The City Council approved on Wednesday giving $13,775 to one of the several nonprofits that are helping renovate homes in Lumberton ...
Playing with an edge
RED SPRINGS — Whether he’s snatching rebounds, diving on loose balls, or powering his way to the basket, Eric Graham is relentless on the ...
Fairmont boys stay perfect, Lady Mustangs bounce back
Williams posts double-double as Fairmont boys stay perfectBehind a double-double from Alshaquan Williams, the Fairmont boys basketball team claimed an...
UNC beats Wake despite poor shooting
CHAPEL HILL — North Carolina got away with Marcus Paige having one of his lowest-scoring games because Brice Johnson came through with one of hi...
Pirates, Rams win wrestling events
LUMBERTON — Robeson County had all three of its wrestling teams in action on Wednesday night, with Lumberton and Purnell Swett earning top honor...
Rising to the occasion
ROWLAND — With his team facing a deficit heading into the fourth quarter, Red Springs coach Steve Sinclair pulled his starting guards to the sid...
McGirt off to best start of PGA Tour career
William McGirt is off to the best start of his PGA Tour career as he continues his sixth full season.Despite a lack of practice and time away from the...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
(tap to edit)...
Summer programs booming at the library
Summer reading is booming at the library. All ages can “Build a Better World” through reading. Come into your local branch of Robeson Coun...
Locally produced grape ice cream has become a favorite cold treat during Lumbee Homecoming
PEMBROKE — Even the family that makes and sells grape ice cream doesn’t know exactly why it’s such a big deal during Lumbee Homecomi...
Lumberton leaders plan day of encouragement and rejuvenation
LUMBERTON — A City-Wide Rejuvenation Day in Lumberton will be held from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m. on Aug. 12 at the Raymond B. Pennington Athletic Co...
Amanda Kaye Powers and Aaron Bradley Meares were married on June 24.The couple exchanged vows at the home of Richard and Lenore Taylor in Lumberton. P...
Jeff Little Trio set to perform July 29 at the Sunrise Theater in Southern Pines
SOUTHERN PINES — Imagine for a moment, if you will, the first time you witnessed the incomparable musicianship of the traditional-Americana lege...